By Eberhard Wolff
Using non-stop supply, you could convey software program into construction extra speedily, with larger reliability. A useful advisor to non-stop supply is a a hundred% sensible advisor to construction non-stop supply pipelines that automate rollouts, increase reproducibility, and dramatically lessen risk.
Eberhard Wolff introduces a confirmed non-stop supply expertise stack, together with Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Graphite, the ELK stack, JBehave, and Gatling. He publications you thru utilizing those applied sciences all through construct, non-stop integration, load trying out, popularity checking out, and tracking. Wolff’s start-to-finish instance tasks supply the foundation on your personal experimentation, pilot courses, and full-fledged deployments.
A functional consultant to non-stop supply is for everybody who desires to introduce non-stop supply, without or with DevOps. For managers, it introduces center methods, requisites, advantages, and technical results. builders, directors, and designers will achieve crucial talents for enforcing and handling pipelines, and for integrating non-stop supply easily into software program architectures and IT organizations.
- Understand the issues that non-stop supply solves, and the way it solves them
- Establish an infrastructure for optimum software program automation
- Leverage virtualization and Platform as a carrier (PAAS) cloud solutions
- Implement construct automation and non-stop integration with Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Perform static code experiences with SonarQube and repositories to shop construct artifacts
- Establish automatic GUI and textual reputation trying out with behavior-driven design
- Ensure acceptable functionality through potential testing
- Check new positive factors and issues of exploratory testing
- Minimize chance all through automatic creation software program rollouts
- Gather and study metrics and logs with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Graphite
- Manage the creation of constant supply into your enterprise
- Architect software program to facilitate non-stop supply of latest capabilities
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery PDF
Similar software development books
The Firmware Handbook provides a complete reference for firmware builders seeking to raise their abilities and productiveness. It addresses every one severe step of the advance strategy intimately, together with how you can optimize layout for larger firmware. themes coated contain real-time concerns, interrupts and ISRs, reminiscence administration (including Flash memory), dealing with either electronic and analog peripherals, communications interfacing, math subroutines, mistakes dealing with, layout instruments, and troubleshooting and debugging.
No matter what your programming language, no matter what your platform, you most likely faucet into linker and loader capabilities forever. yet have you learnt tips on how to use them to their maximum attainable virtue? merely now, with the e-book of Linkers & Loaders, is there an authoritative booklet dedicated solely to those deep-seated compile-time and run-time methods.
The frequent deployment of hundreds of thousands of present and rising software program functions has put software program monetary experiences one of the most crucial of any kind of company research. regrettably, a scarcity of an built-in suite of metrics makes software program fiscal research tremendous tricky. The foreign functionality aspect clients team (IFPUG), a nonprofit and member-governed association, has develop into the well-known chief in selling the powerful administration of software software program improvement and upkeep actions.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the ninth overseas convention on version Transformation, ICMT 2016, held in Vienna, Austria, in July 2016, as a part of STAF 2015, the federation of the various major meetings on software program applied sciences. The thirteen revised papers have been rigorously chosen from 36 submissions.
- CMMI and Six Sigma: Partners in Process Improvement (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- Modern Compiler Implementation in C
- Oracle Embedded Programming and Application Development
- Advances in Computers: 94
- Semantic Integration of Heterogeneous Software Specifications (Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- Funktionale Programmierung: Sprachdesign und Programmiertechnik (eXamen.press) (German Edition)
Additional info for A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery
A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery by Eberhard Wolff